Computer maintenance, upgrades & repairs
This is a service designed to help quickly, easily and conveniently resolve problems on computers (desktops and laptops mainly,
though we also help with some phone and tablet issues) in the home or business.
We can perform hardware and software check-ups, provide performance and responsiveness
enhancements so that your current computer can perform its functions that bit (or that much) better,
and spot hardware issues (such as hard disks beginning to show signs of impending failure, normally
resulting in serious data loss).
Another important part of the service is ensuring that you have reasonably decent security software to help
protect your computer against most forms of attack, as well as checking for software which might increase your
computer's vulnerability on the Internet.
We offer the following as a part of this service:
- Hardware (computer components) & software (the operating system and applications installed)
check-ups, performance enhancements, upgrading & repairs.
- Computer security check-up, enhancements, advice & repairs.
- Data backup services, to ensure that important information on your computer can be recovered
- Resolving networking problems: Internet access issues, WiFi reception/reach issues, file-sharing problems, wireless printing, etc.
- Computer specification and advice: To help you work out what specification of computer is right
for you based on your requirements of it, and also advice on what components might be advisable
to upgrade depending on your needs, or when the best time to upgrade them would be (due to how
hardware prices change over time). Click here for more information.
- Free email-based technical support for customers who have used our services before.